Registration is now open for the 2020 Virtual IABC World Conference!
Times have changed quickly. But you still need connection, insight and to be ready for what comes next as a communication professional. #IABC20 has all that and more! Register to join us 14-17 June, on a unique, virtual conference platform that gives you the opportunity to:
- Spend four days connecting and learning with peers from around the world, without having to leave your home or work space.
- Gain insight and inspiration from more than 60 speakers in keynote and breakout sessions, most of which will be recorded and available to you for a full year.
- Use your phone or tablet as a second screen for chats or Q&A with speakers.
- Experience an online exhibit hall for connecting with solution providers.
- Engage with others in networking lounges to create lasting connections.
- Celebrate IABC’s 50th anniversary, recognise award winners and much more!
The virtual conference costs hundreds of dollars less than what the in-person event would: US$675 for IABC members and US$875 for nonmembers. And you don’t need to worry about travel or hotel. It’s the ultimate, flexible professional development opportunity for today’s communication professional.
Learn more about what it’s like to attend a virtual conference
Visit our FAQ page for answers to questions about the conference