IABC Asia Pacific is pleased to host a session with Mel Kettle on Thursday (31st May). It’s FREE for members & non-members!
The world has changed how it communicates, with social media usage becoming increasingly essential. While it can be hard to keep up, we need to remember people still do business with people they know, like and trust. Service excellence and consistency of value are essential to business success.
Used wisely, social media can help your organisation stand out by providing the tools to better engage with your customers. In this presentation, Mel will share real-life examples and practical ideas to show you the 5 key skills to increase customer engagement using social media. She will talk about how to:·
- become a more strategic thinker
- create and share content that will that will be relevant to your audience
- save time with social media management tools
- engage and build strong relationships with your audience
- gain an understanding of metrics.
Register now for this free webinar to be held on Thursday 31st May:
- 7.30 am India
- 10.00 am Kuala Lumpur
- 12.00 pm Brisbane
- 1.00 pm Canberra / Melbourne / Sydney
- 3.00 pm Wellington
- \]3.00 pm Wellington
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.