Since 1970, the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) has set the standard of global excellence for professional communicators.
Through our active program of thought leadership, events, certification and awards, IABC NSW can offer you:
- Professional development that can accelerate your communications, public relations marketing or digital career;
- Connection to your local peers and a vibrant network of business communicators in more than 70 countries worldwide;
- Global recognition that will set you apart from the rest.
If you’d like to know more about how IABC NSW can help develop, connect and recognise the excellent work you do, please visit our benefits page.
How do I join?
- Simply head to our international website and select either join or renew.
- You will have a choice of four monthly instalments, or payment in full.
- Australians now have the option of paying in USD or AUD.
- All membership payments are processed by our global headquarters in San Francisco.
- You should also read the Code of Ethics and, if you agree, tick the appropriate box on the membership form.
- Join or renew online for just US$319.00
Five or more members from one organisation located anywhere around the world can save at least 5% on their membership. Plus you receive a full library of “How To” IABC Research Foundation Manuals.
Download Corporate Membership Factsheet (PDF 434kb)
If you have any questions about IABC membership please contact the IABC NSW VP of Membership, Kieran McCann.